Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Aragon High (San Mateo, CA): Seta Pohahau

Seta Pohahau had the right idea.

After rushing for 166 yards on nine carries and sitting out the second half of Aragon's 43-7 win over Carlmont, Pohahau, the County's rushing leader, gave all the credit to his offensive line.

"I have to thank all my offensive linemen," Pohahau said. "They are always there for me. They don't know how much I appreciate them. Before the season is over, I'm going to take them out to dinner."

Where, you might wonder. Pohahau showed again that he has the right idea.

"I'll take them to an all-you-can-eat buffet, or Fresh Choice," Pohahau said.

Pohahau scored on runs of 39 and45 yards and on a 14-yard pass from Alex Miller.

Continue at San Mateo Times

Link: Palo Alto Daily News

No comments: