Search This Blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Now Tuitama is top 'Cat

By Jason Anderson
Record Staff Writer
August 30, 2008 6:00 AM
STOCKTON - The first NFL questionnaire recently arrived on the desk of St. Mary's High football coach Tony Franks. It might be the first of many if former Rams quarterback Willie Tuitama has a big senior season at University of Arizona.

Tuitama will lead the Wildcats into their season opener against Idaho at 7 p.m. today at Arizona Stadium. Tuitama broke several school records in 2007, and with 10 returning starters on offense, his second year in Arizona's spread offense could be even better.

"I really can't wait," Tuitama said. "I know everything that's going on around me now. I know exactly what plays to run in certain situations. When they're bringing the blitz, when it's third and long, I know exactly what to look for."

Continue Stockton Record

No comments: